Lightspeed appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1994. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Lightspeed the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The current fund was established by Steve Ehrlich.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Lightspeed, startups are often financed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Lerer Hippeau, GGV Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Menlo Ventures, Y Combinator, Will Smith. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital India, Greenoaks Capital.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Reservations, SEO. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Oyo Rooms, Percolate, Avi Networks. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
|Athlone Global Security||HaMerkaz, Israel, Petah Tiqva|
|Auster Capital Partners||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
|Energy Investors Fund||Massachusetts, Needham, United States|
|Kinderhook Industries||New York, New York, United States|
|Open Circle Capital||Lithuania, Vilniaus Apskritis, Vilnius|
|Team8||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$100M||14 Jul 2022||Gibraltar, Gibraltar|
|$600M||31 May 2022||Newark, California, United States|
|$2M||16 Apr 2022||Montréal, Quebec, Canada|
|$35M||13 Dec 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$68M||23 Nov 2021||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$450K||10 Aug 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$25M||27 Jul 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$20M||16 Apr 2021||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$200M||10 Feb 2021||Cupertino, California, United States|
– Nym Health, the leading provider of explainable AI tech that automates medical coding, today announced $25m in new funding.
– The funding was led by Addition and brings the company’s total funding to $47.5m.
– Addition joins existing investors GV, Dynamic Loop Capital, Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Lightspeed, as well as angel investors Zach Weinberg and Nat Turner.
– Zerion is a San Francisco CA-based focused developer of an investing interface for decentralized finance (DeFi).
– The company raised $8.2m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Mosaic Ventures with participation from Placeholder, DCG, Lightspeed, Blockchain.com Ventures, DeFi Alliance Fund, Continue Capital, SevenX Ventures, G1 Ventures, Bitscale Capital, Wintermute, The LAO and a group of angel investors from the crypto community.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.