The main office of represented VC is situated in the Beijing. The company was established in Asia in China.
The average startup value when the investment from Lenovo Capital and Incubator Group (LCIG) is more than 1 billion dollars. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Lenovo Capital and Incubator Group (LCIG) performs on 23 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Flash Storage. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NIO, Cambricon, MissFresh E-Commerce. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Lenovo Capital and Incubator Group (LCIG), startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Tencent Holdings, Shunwei Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Matrix Partners China, Baidu Ventures, Yonghua Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Unilever Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Tencent Holdings.
|Agronomics||Douglas, Isle of Man, United Kingdom|
|AMD Ventures||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|Clinton Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Illumina Ventures||California, Foster City, United States|
|Kompas Gramedia||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|PTV Healthcare Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Qianshi Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Schon Family Trust||-|
|$15M||13 May 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|29 Apr 2022||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|$70M||31 Mar 2022||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$1M||10 Mar 2022||China, Wuwei, China|
Hangzhou Xingyun Digital Technology
|$15M||02 Mar 2022||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|23 Feb 2022||Shanghai, China|
|$15M||10 Feb 2022||Haidian, Beijing, China|
|26 Nov 2021||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|02 Nov 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.