Knight Ridder Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 1997. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Jose.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2001. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2000. This Knight Ridder Ventures works on 71 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Marketing, E-Commerce. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SocialNet.com, SocialNet.com, Grassroots. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Knight Ridder Ventures, startups are often financed by St. Paul Venture Capital, Primedia Ventures, Accel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tribune Ventures, Talk City, St. Paul Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tribune Ventures, Talk City, St. Paul Venture Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Alfa Laval||Lund, Skane Lan, Sweden|
|Benefit Capital Management||-|
|Lackawanna Insurance Group||Pennsylvania, United States, Wilkes Barre|
|Philips Health Technology Ventures||-|
|Pinama Investment||Alcobendas, Madrid, Spain|
|Research Triangle Ventures||North Carolina, Raleigh, United States|
|SPARX AI & Technologies Investment||Japan, Minato|
|Viridian Biosciences||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|$30M||16 Feb 2000||District of Columbia, United States|
|$17M||11 Jan 2000||Mountain View, California, United States|
|01 Apr 1995||Mountain View, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.