This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
JCMB Beteiligungs is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The VC's location is in Europe, Germany. The the headquarters of this VC is in Hamburg.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Aside from JCMB Beteiligungs, start-ups are often funded by IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, Acton Capital Partners, Ventegis Capital. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, Acton Capital Partners, Ventegis Capital, the total number of co-investors is 1. The investors in the following rounds are usually IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, Acton Capital Partners, Cornelsen Verlag.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In real terms, this VC performs 13 percentage points more exits than other funds. This fund was the most active in 2010. In comparison with other funds, JCMB Beteiligungs makes 18 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Campaign, sofatutor are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Sporting Goods, Education. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: orsted.dk; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
44.4% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.