Global Asset Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1997. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Isarna Therapeutics, Datawire Communication Networks, Datawire Communication Networks For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Insurance, Biotechnology. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2007. Comparing to the other companies, this Global Asset Capital performs on 38 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2000. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Global Asset Capital, startups are often financed by The Entrepreneurs' Fund, Viventures, MM Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MM Venture Partners, Ice Angels, BTP Capital Investissement. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MIG AG, Telesystem Ltd., Global Asset Fund.
The current fund was established by Tabreez Verjee.
Funds with similar focus
|Ace Technologies||Accra, Ghana, Greater Accra Region|
|Adamed Group||Czosnow, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|Altimeter Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Demium Startups||Comunidad Valenciana, Spain, Valencia|
|Esker||France, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes|
|Highbridge Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Huimi Investment Management||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|McKenna Capital||Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Netsam Participaties BV||Den Haag, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Ofer Hi-Tech||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Outpoint Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Pinpoint Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Qiyu Investment||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|STI Ventures||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Strategic Innovation Fund (SIF)||Canada, Kentucky, United States|
|The Conscious Fund||-|
|University of Auckland Inventors Fund||-|
|Zhejiang Satellite Petrochemical||China, Jiaxing, Zhejiang|
|$6M||01 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$29M||21 Jun 2022||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|$975K||13 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||16 Dec 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$18M||01 Dec 2005||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$11M||14 Jun 2005||Austin, Texas, United States|
Datawire Communication Networks
|07 Jul 2000||Ontario|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.