MM Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 1998. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Toronto. The venture was found in North America in Canada.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Real Time. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Genizon BioSciences, Datawire Communication Networks, Datawire Communication Networks.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2007. Opposing the other organizations, this MM Venture Partners works on 38 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2000. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the MM Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Skypoint Capital, RBC Capital Markets, MVI Finance. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Ice Angels, Global Asset Capital, BTP Capital Investissement. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MVI Finance, HBM Healthcare Investments AG, Trinity Ventures.
|4iP||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Grollo Group||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Guiyang Venture Capital||China, Guiyang, Guizhou|
|Oxford Early Investments||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Shanghai Shiling Investment Management||China, Shanghai|
|Testo||Pennsylvania, United States, West Chester|
|Zhixing Ande Touzi||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|$10M||06 Nov 2007||England|
|$5M||11 Sep 2003||Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada|
|$7M||25 Feb 2003||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|29 Dec 2000||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Datawire Communication Networks
|07 Jul 2000||Canada, Ontario|
|$3M||05 Apr 2000||Canada, Ontario|
|$5M||21 Oct 1999||Los Angeles, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.