Fidelity is the famous VC, which was founded in 1946. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Boston. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Opposing the other organizations, this Fidelity works on 8 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 22 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Fidelity is more than 1 billion dollars.
The overall number of key employees were 33.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Social Media. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Uber, WeWork, Snap Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Fidelity, startups are often financed by Venrock, Sequoia Capital, Greylock Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), Andreessen Horowitz. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by T. Rowe Price, SharesPost Investment Management, Tiger Global Management.
Luminex Trading & Analytics
|20 Jan 2015||United Kingdom, Boston|
Dr Lal PathLabs
|28M||07 Dec 2015||India, Gurugram|
|125M||05 Feb 2014||United States, American Fork|
|20M||22 Oct 2018||Panama, San Francisco|
|65M||11 May 2017||United States, Chicago|
|100M||08 Nov 2017||Panama, San Francisco|
|88M||02 Apr 2019||United States, Palo Alto|
|84M||03 Apr 2014||Germany, Munich|
|1M||27 Feb 2019||United Kingdom, Boston|
|40M||19 Sep 2019||United States, Pasadena|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.