This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Asia, Singapore. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Singapore.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Travel Agency, E-Commerce. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If the applying start-up has 3 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Singapore. Besides this, the fund also invested in 3 other countries. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Deepwise, ddmap.com, CXA Group.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3-4 others. Along with FengHe Group, start-ups are often financed by GREE Ventures, Wavemaker Partners, Walden International. The fund often co-invests with Puhua Capital, Huatai Securities Co., Ltd., ZhenFund. The investors in the following rounds are usually Hendale Capital, Wavemaker Partners, Rakuten Capital, and 3 VCs in total.
This VC was founded by John Wu Jiong, Matt Hu.
In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. In comparison with other funds, FengHe Group makes 15 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 9 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2015.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: fenghe-psf.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
6.3% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.