The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Singapore. The company was established in Asia in Singapore.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Deepwise, ddmap.com, CXA Group. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Travel Agency, E-Commerce. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this FengHe Group performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
This organization was formed by John Wu Jiong, Matt Hu.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the FengHe Group, startups are often financed by GREE Ventures, Wavemaker Partners, Walden International. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Puhua Capital, Huatai Securities Co., Ltd., ZhenFund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Hendale Capital, Wavemaker Partners, Rakuten Capital.
|11M||15 May 2020||Singapore, Singapore|
|10M||16 Dec 2019||United Kingdom, London|
|10M||04 Dec 2019||Mexico, Mexico City|
Youdao Doctor Group
|20 Feb 2019||China, Futian District|
|14M||20 Sep 2018||China, Shanghai|
|4M||19 Aug 2018||Israel, Tel Aviv|
|11M||06 Mar 2018||Singapore, Singapore|
|06 Feb 2018||China, Shanghai|
|22M||13 Nov 2017||China, Beijing|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.