The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Singapore.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Huasheng Haoche, Yunji Technology, Wego The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Rental, Service Industry. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Crescent Group (Crescent Point) works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Crescent Group (Crescent Point) is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund was created by David Hand, Rick Scanlon.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Crescent Group (Crescent Point), startups are often financed by Tiger Global Management, Northern Light Venture Capital, Newsion Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tiger Global Management, Morgan Stanley, ZhenFund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, Tencent Holdings, Middle East Venture Partners (MEVP).
Funds with similar focus
|$100M||15 Oct 2021||Shangcheng District, Zhejiang, China|
|$600M||19 Apr 2021||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|$20M||17 Apr 2020||Shangcheng District, Zhejiang, China|
N Kid Corporation
|$36M||22 Nov 2019||United States, Chicago|
|$210M||25 Oct 2018||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$41M||08 Oct 2018||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|17 Apr 2018||Shanghai, China|
Q&K International Group
|$100M||16 Apr 2018||Minhang District, China|
|$50M||13 Mar 2018||Shangcheng District, Zhejiang, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.