In 2010 was created Crystal Horse Investments, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Singapore. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore.
The important activity for fund was in 2012. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Crystal Horse Investments works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 14 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Social Media, E-Commerce. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Malaysia. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GoQuo, Hermo.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Crystal Horse Investments, startups are often financed by Vitulum Ventures, JFDI.Asia. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wavemaker Partners, Singapore Angel Network, Ruvento. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iGlobe Partners, aucfan Co.,Ltd., Xplorer Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|500.com||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Archimedes Health Investors||New York, New York, United States|
|BC Select Fund||-|
|Citizens Bank||Providence, Rhode Island, United States|
|Ensys Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
|ESF Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Global publicly traded reinsurance company||-|
|GP Healthcare Capital||China, Shanghai|
|iMinds||Belgium, Ghent, Oost-Vlaanderen|
|KAIYUNTOUZI||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|OpusPoint Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Sibling Capital||California, Rancho Santa Fe, United States|
|Songshu Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Wolfsburg AG (Innovations & Beteiligungsgesellschaft Wolfsburg mbH)||-|
|01 Jan 2016||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|04 Sep 2015||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$177K||24 Aug 2015||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$740K||17 Aug 2015||Central|
|$400K||24 Nov 2014||Karnataka|
|29 Aug 2014||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
Travelog Pte Ltd.
|01 Jun 2014||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$335K||23 Dec 2013||Krung Thep, Thailand, Bangkok|
|$580K||01 Nov 2013||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.