This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, San Francisco
This investor is located in North America, United States. The the headquarters of this VC is in San Francisco.
ThunderCore, Basis, Agoric are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 2 other countries. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 1 and less. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. When a start-up has 1 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Information Technology, Personal Finance. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 8-9 participants. Along with MetaStable Capital, start-ups are often financed by Polychain, Naval Ravikant, Hashed as well as 1 other investor. The most common co-investors for the fund are Polychain, Naval Ravikant, Pantera Capital and also 16 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually Naval Ravikant, Sequoia Capital, Polychain, and 8 VCs in total.
In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. In real terms, this VC performs 13 percentage points less exits than other funds. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: cheynecapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first_initial last, first last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
26.7% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.