CMB International Capital Corporation is the famous VC, which was founded in 1987. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Hong Kong. The main department of described VC is located in the Central.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CMC Capital Group, Guazi (Chehaoduo), United Imaging Healthcare. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Diagnostics, Artificial Intelligence. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the CMB International Capital Corporation, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital China, SDIC Venture Capital, Legend Star. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital China, SDIC Venture Capital, SDIC Fund Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DST Global, Tencent Holdings, Taihe Capital.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this CMB International Capital Corporation works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from CMB International Capital Corporation the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
|19 Apr 2022||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$33M||07 Apr 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$150M||06 Apr 2022||Shangcheng District, Zhejiang, China|
|$75M||05 Apr 2022||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$15M||25 Feb 2022||-|
|$185M||08 Dec 2021||Woburn, Massachusetts, United States|
|26 Nov 2021||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|$60M||23 Nov 2021||Jiang'an District, Hubei, China|
|$82M||17 Nov 2021||Bristol, England, United Kingdom|
– Inceptio Technology is a Shangai, China-based autonomous driving truck technology and operating company.
– Company closed a US$270m Series B equity financing.
– The round was led by JD Logistics (02618.HK), Meituan (03690.HK), and PAG with participation from Deppon Express (603056.SH), IDG Capital, CMB International, SDIC, Mirae Asset, Eight Roads, and Broad Vision Funds, as well as existing shareholders GLP Hidden Hill Capital, CATL (300750.SZ), NIO Capital and Eastern Bell Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate the development of its self-developed full-stack autonomous driving system “Xuanyuan”, and speed up its deployment in electrification.
– Qihan Biotechnology Co. Ltd, a leader in applying multiplexable genome editing technology to cell therapies and organ transplantation, announced today that it has raised an additional $67 million in Series A++ financing.
– Proceeds from the financing will primarily be used to advance Qihan’s pipeline of novel cell therapies in IND-enabling studies and hypoimmunity projects, and expansion of the company’s GMP manufacturing facilities.
– The financing was backed by new investors including leading biomedical venture capital firm, Lilly Asia Ventures and Matrix Partners China, as well as existing shareholders, Sequoia and CMB International.
– With these investments, Qihan’s total Series A financing raised to date has exceeded $100 million.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.