China Venture Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
China Venture Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 2000. This investor is located in Asia, China. The main office of this VC is situated in Beijing.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. Aside from China Venture Capital, start-ups are often funded by Shenzhen Capital Group, PAG, Orient Securities. The most common co-investors for the fund are PAG, Advantech Capital, Soochow Asset Management Co.. The investors in the following rounds are usually Vertex Ventures, PAG, Hudson Bay Capital Management.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - China. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. Farasis Energy, NetDragon Websoft, Shanutec are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Recycling, Chemical. In addition, there are 10 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2019. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In comparison with other funds, China Venture Capital makes 16 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: sbcvc.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.