In 1997 was created Orient Securities, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Shanghai. The company was established in Asia in China.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Education, Event Management. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co., Shanutec, Shanghai Edutech.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Orient Securities, startups are often financed by Yinling Capital, Shanghai SIIC Fund Management, SMBC Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yao Capital, TFTR Investment, TAL Education Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Mitsui & Co, JAFCO Japan, ITOCHU Technology Ventures.
|2500 Bachman Ventures||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Axioma Ventures||Green Bay, United States, Wisconsin|
|Battle Born Venture||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Burrill Agbio Capital Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Entegris||Billerica, Massachusetts, United States|
|Epilepsy||Louisiana, Maryland, United States|
|Harmonic Growth Partners||Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States|
|Kejora Ventures||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|MEDS Healthcare IT||-|
|MetaBrand Capital||Edison, New Jersey, United States|
|Oceanpine Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Oquendo Capital||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|SEN CORPORATION Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|SmartSantander||Cantabria, Santander, Spain|
|Sprints Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Stonebrook Fund Management||Illinois, Oak Park, United States|
|Sutter Health||California, Sacramento, United States|
|Tangzhu Capital||China, Shanghai|
|United Technologies||Connecticut, Hartford, United States|
|Vision Knight Capital||China, Shanghai|
|$7M||17 Oct 2019||Haidian, Beijing, China|
|28 Aug 2019||Guangzhou, Guangdong, China|
|14 Jun 2019||China, Shanghai|
|$3M||17 Aug 2018||China, Shanghai|
|$15M||02 Jan 2018||Shanghai, China|
Zensun (Shanghai) Sci & Tech Co.
|$78M||16 Nov 2017||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$11M||26 Jul 2017||Xi'an, Shaanxi|
|$40M||24 Mar 2017||Jinan, Shandong, China|
|$3M||24 Feb 2017||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.