The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Hudson Bay Capital Management, startups are often financed by PAG, OrbiMed, Janchor Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are PAG, China Venture Capital, Advantech Capital.
We also calculated 6 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alphamab Oncology. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Clinical Trials, Biotechnology.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
|Highbridge Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|iSGS Investment Works||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Ledstiernan||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|National Cancer Research Institute||England, London, United Kingdom|
|TASC||Chantilly, United States, Virginia|
|The Hillman Group||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Xandas New Media Ventures||Italy, Lombardia, Milano|
|$85M||26 Jan 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
WT Microtech Medical
|$153M||06 Oct 2021||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|$75M||29 Sep 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$350M||21 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$43M||01 Dec 2020||Beijing|
|$102M||09 Jul 2020||Shanghai|
|$150M||01 Apr 2020||New Jersey, United States|
|$100M||17 Mar 2020||Huludao City, Liaoning, China|
|16 Mar 2020||Huludao City, Liaoning, China|
– Scivita Medical Technology Co., Ltd. from Hong Kong is a maker of endoscopy products.
– The company received nearly RMB0.4 Billion in Series B financing.
– Backers included new investors such as Hudson Bay Capital Management and Prime Capital, as well as existing shareholders such as GL Ventures, Lilly Asia Ventures and Matrix Partners China.
– The new investment will be used for research and development, capacity expansion, and domestic and international commercialization of innovative products in endoscopy and related fields.
– Carbon Health, a leading omnichannel healthcare provider, announced that it has raised $350m.
– The investment enables Carbon Health to further accelerate its expansion to become the largest primary care provider in the U.S. and fulfill its mission to make high-quality healthcare accessible to everyone.
– The round was led by Blackstone’s Horizon platform with participation from Atreides, Homebrew, Hudson Bay Capital, Intersect Capital, Fifth Wall, Lux Capital, Silver Lake Waterman, and funds and accounts managed by BlackRock.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.