The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Hong Kong. The venture was found in Asia in Hong Kong.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. This CCB International works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from CCB International is more than 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Pharmaceutical, Automotive. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Ant Financial, Toutiao, Shouqi Car Rental For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the CCB International, startups are often financed by Qiming Venture Partners, Sequoia Capital China, IP Group Plc. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital China, Qiming Venture Partners, YF Capital (Yunfeng Capital). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by San Shan Capital, General Atlantic, CITIC Capital Holdings.
Funds with similar focus
|07 Sep 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$154M||22 Jul 2022||Hefei, Anhui, China|
|$300M||18 Mar 2022||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu, China|
MiRXES Pte Ltd
|$87M||22 Feb 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$15M||08 Feb 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$309M||25 Nov 2021||Haidian District, Beijing, China|
|$155M||29 Oct 2021||Nanshan, Hunan, China|
|$618M||27 Oct 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$108M||16 Sep 2021||Xuanwu District, Jiangsu, China|
– IASO Biotherapeutics announced the completion of $108m Series C to advance the global development of novel cell therapies and biologics for oncology and autoimmune diseases.
– The round was led by CDH Baifu, and followed by CCB International, with strong participation from Everbright Limited, Co-Stone Capital, CNCB Capital and Plaisance Capital.
– Current shareholder GL Ventures also participated.
– Since its founding in 2017, IASO Bio has raised more than $178m.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to accelerate the global development and regulatory submissions of multiple novel cell therapies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.