YF Capital (Yunfeng Capital) appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Hong Kong. The company was established in Asia in Hong Kong.
The current fund was established by David Yu, Jack Ma. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
When the investment is from YF Capital (Yunfeng Capital) the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 35 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Comparing to the other companies, this YF Capital (Yunfeng Capital) performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the YF Capital (Yunfeng Capital), startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Matrix Partners China, Sinovation Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SIG China (SIG Asia Investments), Alibaba Group, Tencent Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital China, Tencent Holdings, ZhenFund.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Video, Pharmaceutical. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, Xiaomi, Koubei. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China.
Funds with similar focus
|26 Sep 2022||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$200M||02 Aug 2022||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$100M||20 Jun 2022||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|14 Jun 2022||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
North Ocean Photonics
|22 Nov 2021||Shanghai, China|
|$50M||12 Nov 2021||Futian District, Guangdong Province, China|
|04 Nov 2021||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$556M||21 Oct 2021||Gusu District, Jiangsu, China|
|$500M||19 Oct 2021||Tianhe, Hubei, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.