CARDUMEN CAPITAL is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tel Aviv-yafo. The venture was found in Asia in Israel. CARDUMEN CAPITAL appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the CARDUMEN CAPITAL, startups are often financed by Stanley Ventures, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sierra Ventures, Qualcomm Ventures, OurCrowd.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MultiVu Technologies, CoreTigo. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Manufacturing.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The current fund was established by Gonzalo Martinez de Azagra, Igor de la Sota. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||05 Sep 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$1M||02 Aug 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$8M||01 Aug 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|21 Jun 2022||Caesarea, Hefa, Israel|
|$4M||02 May 2022||-|
|$30M||14 Apr 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$35M||09 Mar 2022||Rishon Lezion, Center District, Israel|
|$1M||24 Jan 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
Second Nature AI
|$12M||12 Jan 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Spinach, an Atlanta, GA-based Zoom partner providing an app for distributed teams, raised $2.75M in pre-seed funding.
– The round was led by Cardumen Capital with participation from Zoom, Tuesday Capital, Liron Petrushka (seed investor in LendingClub, Zillow, Next Insurance), Yoni Assia (eToro Founder & CEO) and other investors.
– The new investment will be used to launch full access to the app, expand the engineering team and get it into the market.
– Ivix, a NYC and Tel Aviv, Israel-based provider of a technology platform to combat shadow economy, raised $13M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Team8 with participation from Citi Ventures, Cardumen Capital and private investors including Vikram Pandit, former CEO of Citi, and Tom Glocer, former, CEO, Thomson Reuters.
– The company intends to use the funds to grow exponentially, mainly in the areas of sales and marketing.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.