Black Sheep Capital
Black Sheep Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The company was established in Australia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Brisbane.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. When the investment is from Black Sheep Capital the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Black Sheep Capital works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Black Sheep Capital, startups are often financed by BlueChilli, Exto Partners, Transition Level Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Artesian VC, MIRIN CAPITAL, BlueChilli. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by BlueChilli, Rampersand, Giant Leap Fund.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Australia. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Real Time, Intelligent Systems. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GetSwift, ResponSight, Sendle.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: blacksheepcapital.com.au; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
7.4% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.