Black Sheep Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The company was established in Australia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Brisbane.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. When the investment is from Black Sheep Capital the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Black Sheep Capital works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Black Sheep Capital, startups are often financed by BlueChilli, Exto Partners, Transition Level Investments. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Artesian VC, MIRIN CAPITAL, BlueChilli. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by BlueChilli, Rampersand, Giant Leap Fund.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Australia. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Real Time, Intelligent Systems. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GetSwift, ResponSight, Sendle.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||23 Dec 2022||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$5M||16 May 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$2M||09 May 2022||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|$693K||11 Apr 2022||Canberra, Australia|
Book An Artist
|$1M||10 Mar 2022||-|
|$2M||17 Dec 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$50M||17 Nov 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$2M||10 Sep 2019||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$1M||01 Jan 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.