Rampersand is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The company was established in Australia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Melbourne.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline PredictiveHire, Cog, School Places Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile Devices, Enterprise Software. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Australia.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Rampersand, startups are often financed by Macdoch Ventures, Giant Leap Fund, Full Circle Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Giant Leap Fund, Full Circle Venture Capital, Macdoch Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Giant Leap Fund, Full Circle Venture Capital, Blackbird Ventures (Australia).
The fund was created by Jim Cassidy, Paul Naphtali.
The important activity for fund was in 2016. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|09 Jan 2023||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|$32M||19 Jul 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$1M||05 Apr 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$2M||12 Mar 2022||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
|$2M||20 Oct 2021||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$2M||28 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$13M||18 Aug 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$1M||27 Jul 2020||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$12M||18 Feb 2020||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.