The venture was found in Australia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Sydney.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the MIRIN CAPITAL, startups are often financed by James McKinnon, Treadstone Resource Partners, Singtel Innov8. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Black Sheep Capital, James McKinnon, Artesian VC. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by BlueChilli, Cicada Innovations.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Australia. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ResponSight, Expert360. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Consumer, Information Technology.
The fund was created by Dickson Leung, James McKinnon, Jonathan Woolley.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. This MIRIN CAPITAL works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from MIRIN CAPITAL is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
|Innotech Capitals||China, Shanghai|
|Miura Private Equity||Spain, Barcelona|
|DBL Investors||United States, San Francisco|
|RealEnergy||United States, Napa|
|Heartland Farms||United States, Hancock|
|Key Fund||United Kingdom, Sheffield|
|Semiconductor Manufacturing International||China, Shanghai|
|Epoch||United States, Santa Monica|
|CountryWide Broadband||United States, St Louis|
|Voxx Electronics||United States, Lake Mary|
|Compass Group||United Kingdom, Chertsey|
|Chengdu Caic Electronics Co., Ltd||China, Chengdu|
|$9M||16 Jul 2017||Australia, Sydney|
|$949K||02 Apr 2015||Australia, Newcastle|
|$36K||01 Apr 2015||Australia, Sydney|
|$168K||01 Nov 2014||Australia, Sydney|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.