BITS Spark Angels
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund is located in India, Asia. The main office of this VC is situated in Mumbai.
In real terms, this VC performs 13 percentage points more exits than other funds. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. BITS Spark Angels participates, on average, in 4 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2018. The fund's activity peaked in 2013.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. The most common co-investors for the fund are Zebra Ventures, The Hatch Group, SoundBoard Venture Fund. The investors in the following rounds are usually Blume Ventures, Tiger Global Management, Syven Capital LP.
GreyOrange, Intellivision, Thinkster Math are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 11-15. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Artificial Intelligence, EdTech. In addition, there are 9 more industries where it has achieved success.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.