In 2011 was created TLabs, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Noida.
The current fund was established by Abhishek Gupta.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. When the investment is from TLabs the average startup value is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this TLabs performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50-100 thousands dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the TLabs, startups are often financed by Times Internet, Microsoft Accelerator Bangalore. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rajan Anandan, Times Internet, Sunil Kalra. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Times Internet, ah! Ventures, WEH Ventures.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight HopOn, Vidooly, Gradeup. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Analytics. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||29 Jan 2018||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$50K||25 Apr 2016||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|$50K||24 Mar 2016||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
Cirtru Classifieds, Inc.
|$45K||17 Nov 2015||Delaware, United States|
|$50K||01 Sep 2015||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$500K||20 Jun 2015||India, Bengaluru|
|$950K||19 May 2015||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$20K||01 May 2015||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|$50K||20 Apr 2015||India, Kerala, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.