BioScience Managers Limited
BioScience Managers Limited is the famous VC, which was founded in 2003. The venture was found in Australia. The main department of described VC is located in the Melbourne.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Canada. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical Device, Consumer Goods. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Saluda Medical, Canary Medical, Millenium Biologix Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
This BioScience Managers Limited works on 15 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2013. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Third Security, Relentless Pursuit Partners, RA Capital Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Medtronic, Tavistock Life Sciences, Redmile Group.
The overall number of key employees were 5.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
11.1% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.3 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.