CHAMP Ventures is the renowned VC, which was created in 1987. The main office of this VC is situated in Sydney. The fund is located in Australia.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Frontenac Company, Communications Equity Associates.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Australia. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. SEEK Ltd. is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Employment, Women's. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 9 more industries for this fund.
The fund was established by Su-Ming Wong. Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2005. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 51 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. CHAMP Ventures is involved in 14 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.