The main department of described VC is located in the Waco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline SignUp.com (formerly VolunteerSpot), MyEdu, SonarMed The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Identity Management, Recruiting.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Central Texas Angel Network, ff Venture Capital, VisionTech Angels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, Wild Basin Investments, The University of Texas System.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Baylor Angel Network performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2009.
Funds with similar focus
|Advenio Capital Management||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Concord Health Partners||New Jersey, Summit, United States|
|DWP Capital||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|Edelweiss.vc||California, San Francisco, United States|
|GenomePrecision||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Heartland Payment Systems||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Japan Strategic Capital||Japan, Tokyo|
|Kapital Partners||California, Los Gatos, United States|
|Merrill Lynch IBK Positions||Albany, New York, United States|
|National Express Group||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|RTA Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|SAIC||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Takata Corporation||Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States|
|TinySeed||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|VentureBot||California, San Francisco, United States|
|09 Jun 2022||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$4M||07 Feb 2018||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||24 Oct 2017||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|$1M||01 Jan 2015||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$500K||19 Sep 2013||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$1M||27 Jun 2012||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||01 Jan 2009||Austin, Texas, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.