BAF Spectrum appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2006. The venture was found in Asia in Singapore. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Singapore.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ixigo.com, Anacle Systems. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars are the general things for fund. This BAF Spectrum works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2008. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the BAF Spectrum, startups are often financed by Toivo Annus, Tigris Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tigris Capital, Spring SEEDS Capital, Toivo Annus. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iGlobe Partners, Spring SEEDS Capital, Sequoia Capital India.
Funds with similar focus
|Accelerate II Fund||-|
|Blockchers||Navarra, Pamplona, Spain|
|Burnham Holdings||Lancaster, Pennsylvania, United States|
|CDC Corporation||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Earth Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Essence Ventures LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|Force 3 Partners||-|
|Future Tech Lab||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|GOLDEN WEST FOOD GROUP||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Goldfish Fund||Lithuania, Vilniaus Apskritis, Vilnius|
|Hanna Ventures||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|Marinya Capital||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|OCI Bio Investments||-|
|Property Forum||Hajdú-Bihar, Hajdu-Bihar, Hungary|
|SILA Venture||Austria, Vienna|
|Technology Development Board, Government of India||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Washington Research Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|$740K||09 Feb 2014||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|23 May 2011||Central|
|13 Apr 2010||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$727K||18 Mar 2008||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$500K||01 Feb 2008||Haryana|
|$300K||01 Oct 2007||Central|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.