Avenue Capital Group appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1995. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The top activity for fund was in 2008. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Avenue Capital Group performs on 9 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Ambow Education For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Productivity Tools, Insurance. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Avenue Capital Group, startups are often financed by Cisco, Macquarie Capital, JAFCO Asia. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Macquarie Capital, iD TechVentures, NBP Asia Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Macquarie Capital, Actis.
This organization was formed by Marc Lasry, Sonia Gardner. The overall number of key employees were 18.
Funds with similar focus
|Allen Exploration||Irving, Texas, United States|
|Authorito Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Baccharis Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Business Angels Region Stuttgart||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Stuttgart|
|Guangzhou Shi Huazhi Ta Shangwu Fuwu Co., Ltd||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Marquette University||Milwaukee, United States, Wisconsin|
|Nikkei Business Publications||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Smash Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|University of South Florida Student Innovation Incubator||-|
|$155M||06 Apr 2022||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$15M||31 Jan 2022||Englewood, Colorado, United States|
Intellihot Green Technologies
|$50M||07 Dec 2021||Illinois, United States|
|$15M||01 Dec 2021||Beverly, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||16 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$20M||09 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|29 Jul 2021||Fort Collins, Colorado, United States|
|$15M||15 Apr 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$274M||21 Sep 2020||England|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.