Asia Africa Investment & Consulting
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Singapore. The VC's location is in Asia, Singapore.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as E-Commerce, Water. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. MYDAWA, Kobo360 are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - Nigeria. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 1 key employee of this fund in our database.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 30 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Besides Asia Africa Investment & Consulting, start-ups are typically funded by Y Combinator, WTI, TLcom Capital Partners. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are VestedWorld, Y Combinator, Toyota Tsusho.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
50.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.