Toyota Tsusho is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1948. The venture was found in Asia in Japan. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Nagoya.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 66 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Toyota Tsusho is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. This Toyota Tsusho works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Toyota Tsusho, startups are often financed by Lightbox, Beenos Partners, Voyager Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VestedWorld, W. R. Berkley, Volvo Cars Tech Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Innovation Network Corporation of Japan, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, Mirai Creation Fund.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ChargePoint, Zipline, Seven Seas Technologies Group. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Chemical Engineering, Environmental Consulting.
|7M||28 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||01 Apr 2019||Kenya, Nairobi|
|03 Aug 2020||Japan, Minato|
|20M||29 Jan 2020||Kenya, Nairobi|
|222M||16 Jan 2018||Australia, Brisbane City|
Kyusyu Nanotec Optics
|20 Feb 2019||Japan, Oita|
|23M||12 May 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|400M||23 Aug 2018||Japan, Chiyoda|
|9M||09 Jul 2019||United States, Berkeley|
|30M||12 May 2021||India, Gurugram|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.