Apropos IT Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Jerusalem. The VC's location is in Asia, Israel.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Software, Big Data. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 5 more industries for this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. BOLT Solutions, Digital Fuel are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 other investors. Besides Apropos IT Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Hyperion Israel Venture Partners, Platinum Neurone Ventures (PNV), Israel Seed Partners. The fund often co-invests with Israel Seed Partners, Hyperion Israel Venture Partners, Dolphin Equity Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Sigma Partners, Israel Seed Partners, Benchmark, out of 1 investor from our database.
We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2018. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In 2006, the fund's activity was at its peak. Apropos IT Ventures is involved in 4 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: mosaicventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first_initial last, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.