This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The fund was established by Travis Kalanick. We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 6 participants. Aside from 10100 fund, start-ups are often funded by Khosla Ventures, GGV Capital, Caffeinated Capital and 2 other funds. The most common co-investors for the fund are ZhenFund, Sequoia Capital India, Norwest Venture Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by SoftBank Investment Advisers, SV Angel, Norwest Venture Partners.
The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. When a start-up has 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low. OpenDoor Labs, City Storage Systems, City Storage Systems are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Logistics, Commercial Real Estate. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 5 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. At the time of investment by 10100 fund, a typical start-up valuation would be more than 1 billion dollars. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 13 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: foundersfund.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
60.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.43 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Number of Minotaurs [amount of portfolio companies, which raised more then $1B in total]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.