KIYATEC Announces Investment from Seae Ventures and Names Co-founder and Managing Partner Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
01 May, 2021
– OneSoil, a company selling technology to help farmers monitor fields and increase yields, has raised $5m from international investors Almaz Capital and Portfolion.
– The company’s tech integrates satellite imagery with mobile and desktop applications for farming analytics.
– These offerings include both remote crop monitoring and variable-rate seed and fertilizer applications that can reduce the time spent on field scouting and improve efficiency as it relates to inputs.
– OneSoil already has more than 200,000 farmers and consultants using its service across more than 180 countries just two and a half years after its launch.
– The company claims that roughly 5% of the world’s total arable land (197 million acres) is covered by OneSoil users, which include major ag companies like BASF and Krone.