PortfoLion appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2010. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Budapest. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Hungary. PortfoLion seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This PortfoLion works on 17 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the PortfoLion, startups are often financed by OXO Labs Ltd., Day One Capital, Traction Tribe. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Credo Ventures, Day One Capital, hub:raum. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Day One Capital, Inventure, Credo Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Hungary. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Gravity R&D, Commsignia, Tresorit The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Analytics, Security. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Accuitive Medical Ventures||Duluth, Georgia, United States|
|Barings||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Concert Capital Partners||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Condor||Buenaventura, Colombia, Valle del Cauca|
|Desai Family Office.||-|
|Ding Jing Wang||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|East Coast Angels||New Hampshire, Portsmouth, United States|
|Force 3 Partners||-|
|Huasheng Investment Management||Anhui, China, Hefei|
|Incubate Fund India||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|Sierra Wireless||Canada, Ontario, Richmond Hill|
|Spangler Group||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Stuart Mill Venture Partners||Falls Church, United States, Virginia|
|Transworld Group||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|$47M||18 Nov 2021||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
– OneSoil, a company selling technology to help farmers monitor fields and increase yields, has raised $5m from international investors Almaz Capital and Portfolion.
– The company’s tech integrates satellite imagery with mobile and desktop applications for farming analytics.
– These offerings include both remote crop monitoring and variable-rate seed and fertilizer applications that can reduce the time spent on field scouting and improve efficiency as it relates to inputs.
– OneSoil already has more than 200,000 farmers and consultants using its service across more than 180 countries just two and a half years after its launch.
– The company claims that roughly 5% of the world’s total arable land (197 million acres) is covered by OneSoil users, which include major ag companies like BASF and Krone.
– Codecool is an Hungarian programming school and IT Talent Hub operating in Central Europe.
– The company raised €7m in funding.
– Backers included Integral Venture Partners and its earlier investors Lead Ventures and PortfoLion Capital Partners.
– The new investment will be used for further expansion and product development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.