YungPark Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1998. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Shanghai. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the YungPark Capital, startups are often financed by Idealab, co.lab, Marc Bell Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Volcanics Venture, Umang Gupta, Kapor Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zhongji Investment, ShenZhen GTJA Investment Group, Plug and Play.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 18 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline LandSpace, codeSpark, Touch Press Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Finance, Education. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China.
Funds with similar focus
|Honeycomb Investment Trust||United Kingdom, London|
|Brazilian Ministry of Health||Brazil, Brasília|
|Qiming Venture Partners USA||United States, Cambridge|
|Hydrazine Capital||United States, Mountain View|
|Hofan Venture||China, Shenzhen|
|OneSpan||United States, Chicago|
|SPORTS NIPPON NEWSPAPERS||Japan, Koto|
|Networks of Centres of Excellence||Canada, Ottawa|
|Tianjin Yahui Mingze Asset Management||China, Guangdong|
|Plexus Resource Solutions||United Kingdom, London|
|Xenon Ventures||United States, Beaverton|
|H20 Capital - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|Venus MedTech||China, Hangzhou|
|Galt Asset Management||United States, Huntington|
|$31M||09 Apr 2018||China, Dongcheng District|
|06 Mar 2018||China, Mianyang City|
|$15M||05 Jan 2018||China, Shanghai|
|$50M||01 Jan 2017||China, Yuexiu District|
Platinum Analytics & Technologies
|$2M||01 Dec 2016||China, Shanghai|
|$1M||17 Nov 2016||China, Dongcheng District|
|$39M||19 Oct 2016||China, Shenyang City|
|$2M||29 Sep 2016||United States, Pasadena|
|$1M||17 Aug 2016||China, Changning District|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.