Yahoo is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1994. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Sunnyvale.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are B2B, Mobile. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Alibaba, Snap, Google. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The current fund was established by David Filo, Jerry Yang.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Yahoo, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, Venture TDF. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Canaan Partners, Benchmark, Tenaya Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tenaya Capital, Index Ventures, Global Brain Corporation.
Opposing the other organizations, this Yahoo works on 25 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The average startup value when the investment from Yahoo is more than 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|An Xin Capital||-|
|Granpool||Arnhem, Gelderland, The Netherlands|
|Intralinks||New York, New York, United States|
|Jingrun Touzi||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|Minority Entrepreneurship Institute||-|
|NordicNinja VC||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|Novus Ventures||California, Cupertino, United States|
|Serra Angel, LLC||-|
|VECTOR INC.||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$10M||01 Jun 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|$12M||23 Jul 2015||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|$485M||31 Dec 2014||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$100M||24 Mar 2014||San Jose, California, United States|
Carnegie Mellon University
|$10M||20 Feb 2014||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$50M||01 Jun 2013||San Jose, California, United States|
|$2M||02 Jan 2013||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$25M||01 Nov 2011||United States, San Jose|
|$23M||01 Jun 2011||San Jose, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.