In 1998 was created Vortex Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Addison. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, E-Commerce. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Moai technologies, OpsTechnology, Siros Technologies.
This Vortex Partners works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2000. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2008.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Vortex Partners, startups are often financed by Tredegar Investments, Redleaf Group, Walden International. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sapphire Ventures, HarbourVest Partners, Crescendo Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Reuters, Partech, Intel Capital.
|Alumot VC||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Big Red Ventures||Ithaca, New York, United States|
|China Fortune International Trust||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CLEARTH LIFE||Japan, Minato|
|Limburg Business Development Fund (LBDF)||-|
|Medicis Pharmaceutical||Arizona, Scottsdale, United States|
|Nanyang Realty||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute||-|
|Newable Private Investing||England, London, United Kingdom|
|O2 Japan||Japan, Minato|
|PSG||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Rocket Ventures||Ohio, Toledo, United States|
|Shanghua Hegui Touzi||China, Chongming, Chongming District|
|Taprogge||Germany, Hesse, Hessen|
|Team Europe||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|The Photonics Fund||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Xenos||Canada, Ontario, Richmond Hill|
|Yunshi Capital||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|$4M||27 Jul 2004||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$17M||04 Mar 2002||San Jose, California, United States|
|$25M||29 Oct 2001||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|$3M||17 Apr 2001||Richardson, Texas, United States|
|$30M||05 Apr 2000||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$20M||16 Mar 2000||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$15M||29 Jul 1999||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.