Vine Street Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2018. The fund's activity peaked in 2013. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4 participants. Along with Vine Street Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Techstars IoT, Techstars, Matt Robinson. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are CincyTech, TechNexus Venture Collaborative, Service Provider Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Trevor Wright, Origin Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners.
Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Enterprise Software, Content Marketing. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Ahalogy, Losant. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio.
We also identified another 1 core personnel in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: harborstreetventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.