Funds with similar focus
|Asenqua Ventures||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|China Bridge Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|EIA Social Enterprise Fund||-|
|Hyperdrive SEO Agency||-|
|Launchpad Digital Health||California, San Francisco, United States|
|MSR Capital||Labuan, Labuan, Malaysia|
|New Generation Media||China, Haikou, Hainan|
|Nippon Chemiphar||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Palio Portfolio Ltd||Switzerland, Zurich, Zurich|
|Phenomenelle Angels||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|Red Apple Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Ridgeway Capital Partners||Japan, Tokyo|
|SBRI Healthcare||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|Steve Walker and Associates||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Vision Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Waycross Ventures||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|$24M||14 Jul 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$10M||26 May 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$14M||17 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$6M||14 Feb 2022||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$100M||14 Sep 2021||Nevada, United States|
|$5M||12 Aug 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$1M||25 Jun 2021||Tampere, Western Finland, Finland|
|$6M||24 May 2021||Nevada, United States|
|$12M||04 Feb 2021||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
– 1047 Games, a game developer, raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Insight Partners, Anthos Capital, and earlier seed round investors Galaxy Interactive, VGames, Human Capital, Lakestar, DraperDragon, and Draper University.
– It brings the company to a valuation of $1.2 billion.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its team and continue to build out its game portfolio.
– Seattle-based game studio Starform has raised $5m.
– The startup plans to use the money on further development for its first game, as well as starting a team to work on a second project.
– Its unannounced first project, a team-based 5v5 arena game for PC and mobile, is currently in a closed beta.
– The $5m is a seed round led by BITKRAFT Ventures, with participation from Global Founders Capital, Vgames, and Dune Ventures.
– Since its last round of funding in 2019, Starform’s team has grown to 11 people, which includes developers with experience from ArenaNet, Amazon, and Big Fish Games.
– It plans to hire more for its second internal team.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.