This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Triphammer Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2018. The primary office of this VC is located in New York. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. However, start-ups from 1 other country can be found in the fund's portfolio. Lacework, Tempo Automation, Veem are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Mobile, Robotics. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If the applying start-up has 1 or 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 10 other investors. Besides Triphammer Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Uncork Capital, Engineering Capital, Y Combinator and 11 more VCs. The fund often co-invests with Total Access Fund, The Yard Ventures, Spike Ventures, overall with 14 funds from our list. The investors in the following rounds are usually World Trade Ventures (WTV), Webb Investment Network, Total Access Fund.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: triphammerventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
7.7% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.