– Hello Alice is a machine learning platform connecting small business owners to capital, networks and business services.
– Series B funding raised $21m.
– The round was led by QED Investors with participation from Backstage Capital, Blue Ivy, Cathie Reid, BCO Venture Fund, Belle Capital, Jacki Zehner, Jake Hastings, Harbert Growth Partners, How Women Invest, Golden Seeds, Green Book Ventures, Jean Case, Lovell Family, Ring Fund, Shatter Fund, Signia Venture Partners and Silicon Valley Bank.
– The company intends to use the funds to enhance the predictive capabilities on its platform to further personalized learning paths and launch a mobile application.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.