The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Belfast.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. This Co-FundNI works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SaltDNA, Cirdan, Neurovalens. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Health Care.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Co-FundNI, startups are often financed by Techstart Ventures, Vickers Venture Partners, SVG Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Techstart Ventures, QUBIS, Kernel Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by [email protected], Kernel Capital, Growth Finance Fund.
|Caixa Popular||Comunidad Valenciana, Spain, Valencian Community|
|Centrum Alternative Investment Managers||-|
|Clearstone Enterprises||New York, New York, United States|
|First In Capital||-|
|Hebu Aomei||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Lenana Capital||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|Motilal Oswal Financial Services||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|PIK Group||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Samos Investments||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Shenzhenshi Qianhai Hexiang Jijin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Siamosoci||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|Sydney Seed Fund||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Tomorrow Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Tsinghua Unigroup||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|TX Entrepreneur Partners||Chiba Prefecture, Japan, Kashiwa|
|U Gro Capital||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Viralety Ventures||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|Vitria Technology, Inc||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|$1M||25 May 2022||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$12M||04 Nov 2021||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$616K||29 Jun 2021||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|17 May 2021||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$993K||14 Apr 2021||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$411K||30 Mar 2021||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|19 Jan 2021||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
|$479K||07 Sep 2020||United Kingdom, Northern Ireland|
|$959K||04 Mar 2020||Belfast, Northern Ireland|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.