The real fund results show that this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. When the investment is from TDM Growth Partners the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketing, SaaS. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ReUp Education, Culture Amp. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the TDM Growth Partners, startups are often financed by Index Ventures, Felicis Ventures, Sapphire Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Strada Education Network, Skip Capital, Serious Change.
Funds with similar focus
|20K Industries||United States, Vienna, Virginia|
|Adventures Lab||Kyiv, Ukraine, Київська міська громада|
|Alexia Ventures||Brazil, São Paulo, São Paulo|
|Aviva Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Die Wirtschaftskammer||Austria, Vienna|
|DIP Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|EXPERT DOJO||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Fasken Martineau||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Huaneng Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Mikasa Shoji||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Partners HealthCare Innovation||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Robi Axiata Limited||-|
|ROCA Partners||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Sverica Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Techstars Metro Retail||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|TiE Pune||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Utrust.cn||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Weston Presidio Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$95M||31 Dec 2021||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$125M||07 Dec 2021||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$100M||29 Jul 2021||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$80M||22 Oct 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$100M||27 Sep 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35M||08 Apr 2020||Queensland|
|$48M||30 Oct 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$87M||03 Sep 2019||Victoria|
Guzman y Gomez (GYG)
|$44M||14 Aug 2018||Australia, Victoria, Australia|
– Culture Amp, a human resources software company, raised $100m in Series F funding.
– The round was led by returning investors Sequoia Capital China and TDM Growth Partners.
– New investor Salesforce Ventures also participated in the round.
– The company is now valued at $1.5 billion.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.