In 2001 was created TVG Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Hong Kong. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Central.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2006. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2005. Comparing to the other companies, this TVG Capital Partners performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Enterprise Software, ISP. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Peakhour, Harbour Networks Holdings. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the TVG Capital Partners, startups are often financed by UTStarcom, SUNeVision Ventures, SBCVC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Warburg Pincus, Temasek Holdings, Technology Venture Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Automative Supplier Innovation Program||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Birmingham City Council||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|CCP Equity Partners||Connecticut, Hartford, United States|
|Chicago Growth Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Endurance Companies||California, San Francisco, United States|
|First Step Fund||Detroit, Michigan, United States|
|Fluor Corporation||Irving, Texas, United States|
|Grupo Modelo||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Mass Medical Angels||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Moneysupermarket Group||Cheshire, Chester, United Kingdom|
|Overbrook Entertainment||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Reus Capital de Negocis||Catalonia, Reus, Spain|
|Schematic Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|The Impact Seat||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Tosa shimizu||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Miura|
|Up Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Wei Venture Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Zhongji Guquan Touzi||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|14 Dec 2005||Guangdong Province|
Harbour Networks Holdings
|$37M||03 Mar 2005||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
|$29M||15 Aug 2000||New South Wales|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.