Sundaram Mutual Fund appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1996. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Chennai. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in India.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of more than 20 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Chemical, Venture Capital. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Neogen Chemicals. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Sundaram Mutual Fund, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital India, Microventures, International Finance Corporation. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, UTI Mutual Fund, SBI Mutual Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by T. Rowe Price.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Sundaram Mutual Fund performs on 71 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
|Boston Syndicates (BOSS)||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Central Coast Angels||California, Santa Cruz, United States|
|Currie Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|D2 Communications||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|Edison Investment Research||England, London, United Kingdom|
|EITACIES||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Finn Capital Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Gaohe Chuangtou||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|HCS Beteiligungsgesellschaft||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|Javest Investment Fund||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Jiahesheng Maoyi||China, Fujian, Zhangpu|
|Kesheng Chuangtou||China, Shanghai|
|Manchester Technology Fund||England, Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Nest.Bio Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Orbia Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Sanhao.com||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Underground Printing||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Valneva||France, Pays de la Loire, Saint-herblain|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.