UTI Mutual Fund
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Asia, India. The the headquarters of this VC is in Bandra.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is more than 20. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is SP Apparels. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Venture Capital, Staffing Agency. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. This fund was the most active in 2016. UTI Mutual Fund is involved in 21 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 8-9 others. Along with UTI Mutual Fund, start-ups are often financed by Sequoia Capital India, Microventures, International Finance Corporation. The fund often co-invests with DSP Blackrock, Birla Sun Life Insurance, Sundaram Mutual Fund, overall with 4 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by T. Rowe Price.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.