In 2009 was created Microventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Austin.
The average startup value when the investment from Microventures is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Microventures works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The fund was created by Bill Clark. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Microventures, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Grace Beauty Capital, Aavishkaar Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 500 Startups, Reshape, Plug and Play. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Creation Investments Capital Management, LLC, Zach Coelius.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CreditAccess Grameen, InnerSpace, VaycayHero. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Finance, Financial Services.
|50 South Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Acta Wireless||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Advance||New York, New York, United States|
|AEG||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Blossom Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Brad Peery Capital Ventures||California, Mill Valley, United States|
|Castle Financial||New York, New York, United States|
|F-Log Ventures||Germany, Münster, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Mashburn Justice Capital Partners||Florida, Naples, United States|
|NRD Capital Management||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Parliament Capital Management||Puerto Rico, San Juan, United States|
|Pikadon Chai Tech||-|
|Polestar Capital Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Tamarisc Ventures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|TIC Group||Altona, Australia, Victoria|
|$2M||15 Aug 2022||Needham, Massachusetts, United States|
|$14M||01 Jul 2022||Wisconsin, United States|
|$4M||21 Jun 2022||Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|$330K||30 Apr 2022||Farmington, Connecticut, United States|
|$169K||15 Nov 2021||Bangalore City, Karnataka, India|
|$1M||11 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$550K||18 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$22M||13 Jul 2021||Oakland, California, United States|
|$2M||16 Mar 2021||California, United States|
– ZenSports, the next-generation mobile sports betting app that offers both a traditional book plus peer-to-peer sports betting platform using fiat or cryptocurrencies, has announced the close of its new $2.4m in Series A funding.
– Investors in this round include Gaingels, MicroVentures, Calm Ventures, Twenty Five Ventures and Allied Ventures Partners, as well as other individual angel investors.
The new round of funding will be used by ZenSports to complete its current U.S. gaming license applications that it has on file in Nevada and Tennessee.
– ZenSports also recently signed a partnership deal with Boulter Developments to eventually expand into Colorado.
– Mighty Buildings is a construction tech company applying automation and innovative new technologies to cut time and labor hours.
– The company raised $40m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Khosla Ventures and co-led by Zeno Ventures, with participation from returning investors Bold Capital Partners, Core Innovation Capital, and Foundamental.
– New investors included ArcTern Ventures, Abies Ventures, Modern Venture Partners, Giant Ventures, MicroVentures, One Way Ventures, Polyvalent Capital and others.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.