In 1987 was created SBI Mutual Fund, which is appeared as Corporate Investor.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Comparing to the other companies, this SBI Mutual Fund performs on 28 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the SBI Mutual Fund, startups are often financed by Sapphire Ventures, Lightspeed India Partners, HSBC Private Equity (Asia). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Birla Sun Life Insurance, Axis Mutual Fund, Sundaram Mutual Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TVS Capital Funds.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Chemical, Home Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Reliance Nippon Life Asset Management, Neogen Chemicals, Sadbhav Infrastructure Projects. Besides, a startup needs to be aged more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
|Dunrath Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Eugene M. Lang Entrepreneurial Initiative Fund, The Eugene Lang Entrepreneurship Center, CBS||New York, New York, United States|
|Lenfest Capital||Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, United States|
|PG Impact Investments||Little Switzerland, North Carolina, United States|
|Red Dawn Ventures||-|
|Red House Education||New York, New York, United States|
|Shanghai Dongzheng Chunyi Investment Management||China, Shanghai|
|Vel Investment Holdings||-|
National Highways Infra Trust
|$185M||12 Oct 2022||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|$35M||06 Sep 2022||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Equitas Small Finance Bank
|$71M||19 Feb 2022||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$20M||15 Jun 2021||India, Andhra Pradesh, India|
Barbeque Nation Hospitality
|$2M||24 Mar 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$23M||22 Nov 2019||Thrissur, Kerala, India|
|$5M||23 Apr 2019||Thane, Maharashtra, India|
|26 Feb 2018||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|$23M||17 Jan 2018||India, Haryana|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.