State Bank of India is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1955. The company was established in Asia in India. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Mumbai.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the State Bank of India, startups are often financed by SAIF Partners, Accion Venture Lab, F. A. Sharf & Co.. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Union Bank of India, T. Rowe Price, Reliance Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Temasek Holdings, TA Associates, General Atlantic.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Besides, a startup needs to be aged more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Dr Lal PathLabs, Billdesk, bevendee. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Finance, Micro Lending.
Opposing the other organizations, this State Bank of India works on 7 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Dr Lal PathLabs
|28M||07 Dec 2015||India, Gurugram|
|7M||22 Jun 2006||India, Ahmedabad|
|273K||10 Nov 2017||India, Ranchi|
|3M||10 May 2017||India, Gurugram|
|3M||27 Dec 2017||India, Ahmedabad|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.