This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Stackscale was established in 2008, and is a well known Corporate Investor. The VC's location is in Europe, Spain. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Madrid.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Internet of Things, IT Infrastructure. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 2 more industries for this fund. Netdata is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 1 and less.
The fund was established by David Carrero Fernandez-Baillo, David Sanchez, Javier Primo.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 other investors. Besides Stackscale, start-ups are typically funded by Marathon Venture Capital. The fund often co-invests with Marathon Venture Capital, Bain Capital Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually Marathon Venture Capital, Bain Capital Ventures.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.